This is an immediate opening for a Web Designer/Front End. Competitive pay, full benefits, paid leave, flexible work environment, and opportunities for advancement with our growing team.
The Web Designer is responsible for the design and development of web marketing assets such as email, banners, web pages, and other digital marketing assets. You must be analytical, driven, and resourceful. As a designer, you should be able to implement your designs via content management software, HTML & CSS. You do not need to be a developer, but you need the tools to implement your designs. You should be able to leverage data and your experience to make solid strategic decisions.
Qualifications (Web Designer / Front End Developer):
- Ability to update website content through front end code editing and content management system.
- Proven understanding of web design fundamentals
- Understanding of responsive email coding and cross-client compatibility.
- Image cropping and implementation for website maintenance.
- Awareness of UI/UX principles.
- Experience with digital photo editing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (InDesign, Illustrator, Premier are a plus).
- Experience building web assets – HTML banners, images, videos, etc.
- Understanding of content requirements for Google, Facebook, Instagram & Bing Display Ads.
- Experience with common content management platforms (WordPress, Shopify)
- Experience with common email management platforms (Mailchimp, Bronto, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Passion for finding new tools and out of the box solutions in the digital space.
Other Experience (Web Designer)*
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
- Web marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multitask, work quickly, self-manage troubleshooting of campaign elements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail and process-oriented, efficient, dependable, and a collaborative team player.
- Should thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience working in other aspects of web marketing (social media, paid search, SEO, SMS, etc.) is a plus.
This position is full time. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.