The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing client profitability through the design, execution, and analysis of paid search and paid social media campaigns. The ideal client must be able to extract and analyze data across multiple channels and has advanced knowledge of digital marketing workflows.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keywords, bids, and budgets for multiple clients.
- Write, test, and optimize ad copy;
- Build and manage Shopping Campaigns, Search Campaigns, Video Campaigns, and Retargeting Campaigns;
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Implement paid Social Media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social platforms as needed – including setup of ads, ad sets, and targeting in-platform.
- Analyze and research audience size, affinity audiences, available advertising tactics, and recommendations for the best deployment of available funds.
- Work with client reporting to ensure campaigns are being tracked properly for accurate reporting.
- Track campaign budgets, monitoring campaign KPI’s, and recommend optimizations on a weekly basis.
- Create custom audiences, lookalike audiences, retargeting audiences, custom conversions, and other advanced audiences.
- Providing weekly reporting on campaigns by target audiences, by creative, and by demographics, as well as overall combined data.
- 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC and social ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, FB, IG, Snap, LinkedIn).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale ad accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- FB Blueprint certification a plus.
- Experience managing 6 & 7 figure ad budgets is a plus.
- BS/BA degree a plus but doesn’t outweigh experience.
This position is full time. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.