The Marketing Automation and Email Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing campaigns that drive conversions and a high ROI for our eCommerce and consumer products clients. You must be analytical, driven, and resourceful. You do not need to be a designer, but you should have the ability to create good content when you have the right tools and are given good direction. You should able to leverage data and your experience to make solid strategic decisions. You must have extreme attention and strong writing skills.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign management of multiple email programs including campaign setup and scheduling.
- Create segmentation and targeting strategies for emails.
- Build and continuously improve on automated workflows.
- Design Emails and SMSMonitor, report, and optimize campaigns.
- Coordinate with Creative team and business contacts to manage assets for email campaigns.
- Coordinate with the promotional team to build email roadmap and execute promotional campaigns.
- Work closely with digital marketing leadership to manage email schedule and calendar.
- Manage compliance around email processes, privacy, spam regulation, and deliverability.
- Find and manage creative assets.
- Communicate with customers on campaign performance and key initializes.
- Proactively plan and manage promotional campaigns.
- 2+ years of web marketing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Basic design skills – graphic design experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multitask, work quickly, self-manage troubleshooting of campaign elements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be detail and process-oriented, efficient, dependable, and a collaborative team player.
- Should thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with Klaviyo and/or MailChimp a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience working in other aspects of web marketing (social media, paid search, SEO, SMS, etc.) is a plus.
This position is full time. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.